Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Newest Grandbaby...# 6

She had a rough start but is steadily getting better...she had to be on 3 monitors and they had to intibate and put fluid in her lungs, then oxygen and be on an IV ...I'm not sure exactly but she was so tiny to have all that hooked up to her!
Aidaleena Elizabeth Steiner..Braden and Jackies baby
She was born Thursday morning, Jan 7, 2010

7 pounds, 2 ounces, 20 inches

Grandma Lauri and Aidaleena (2 days old)

Proud Papa... Braden holding her up thru the window in the NICU

They could have 4 people on the list to go in the NICU...we were on the LIST! I got to hold her, she is so sweet ! and all that hair!

Randy and I holding her hands just before we had to leave to come back home to St George

Aidaleena had to go under the lights for a day (Sunday) but is going home today
(monday Jan 11th )

Braden, Jackie and Aidaleena in the NICU 1-8-2010


3 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Oh my heck she is cute! Congratulations!

Mica said...

She is sooooooo adorable! I want to hold her so bad!!! What a precious little angel! I'm so jealous! I love the picture of you guys holding her hands too.....so sweet! :)

Brit said...

What a cute little Gal!!
Congrats on the sweet thing.